Use images for icons, backgrounds of items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.HTML Form Submit Button Hover
Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariButton Image Arrow
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Homepage Menue Order Buttons
Css Drop Down Menus
Create drop down menus based on css using Vista Buttons. Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles.HTML Red Button
Button Image State Screenshots
Menu, Button, and Icon CollectionVista Buttons provides huge collection of 1400 web buttons, 6600 icons, 300 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking menus and buttons with little or nodesign skills at all! Web 2.0, Mac, iPhone, Aqua buttons, Vista, XP, transparent, round, glossy, metallic, 3d, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
Button and Icon Samples
How to Use Vista Buttons Menu Generator
- Let's assign text to the subitems. Select first item in the submenu by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected submenu's text will change too.
Then select next item in the submenu with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Let's change the submenu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the submenus themes list on the Themes toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's submenu backgrounds. Note, that submenu backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it to know how submenu will react.
When you find a submenu background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "blue" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Now let's add some icons. Select submenu item and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Selected Item" tab of the "Submenus" toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each submenu item. You should get something like this in result:
- ".. I want to clone one of your vista button, make some changes, and save the changed button to a new theme and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that."
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software? Buttons Size HTML
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."