Cross Browser Menu
Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and SafariButton Webpage Code
Ready to use button templates and submenus themes.
In the Themes toolbox you can choose selected buttons and submenu themes for web appearance.Jewel Button Graphic
Orientation of the Menu
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.Code For Go Button
Search Engine Friendly
Vista Buttons generates html code which is transparent to search spiders.Cool Arrow Buttons For HTML
Design Select Button Screenshots
Menu, Button, and Icon CollectionVista Buttons provides huge collection of 1400 web buttons, 6600 icons, 300 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking menus and buttons with little or nodesign skills at all! Web 2.0, Mac, iPhone, Aqua buttons, Vista, XP, transparent, round, glossy, metallic, 3d, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
Button and Icon Samples
How to Use Vista Buttons Menu Generator
- Let's assign text to the web menu buttons. Select first web button by clicking it and then enter text in the "Text" field on the Properties toolbox. You will see that, as you enter the text, the selected button's text will change too.
Then select next web button with click. Enter its text and so on. After finishing, the menu will look like this:
- Now let's add some icons. Select button and then click the "Open icon" button on the "Normal state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
"Open" dialog will appear, where you can choose an icon. Other way to assign an icon is to type its full path and name in the "Icon" field ("c:\myicons\stylish_3\pretty.ico", for example). Repeat this for each menu button. You should get something like this in result:
- Let's change icons' position inside the buttons. To do it you should select all buttons by clicking on the first button, then pressing the Shift key, and then clicking the last web button while still holding the Shift key. You can also press "Ctrl + A" to select all buttons. Then click one of the "Icon Align" buttons on the "Normal State" tab on the Properties toolbox.
You will see that icons are aligned in the selected way now. In this example we choose Top icon align.
- Now let's add text shadow to buttons when button in hot state. Select all buttons as described in the previous step and then set the "Shadow" checkbox on the "Hot state" tab of the Properties toolbox.
Now, when you point mouse at the menu button, shadow will appear under the button text like in the "Products" button of the following example:
- Let's change the menu theme. To do it just select theme you like in the themes list on the buttons editor toolbox. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. Note, that button backgrounds are previewable. You can look at their behavior while choosing. Just point mouse at it, click it to know how web button will react.
When you find a button background you like, double-click it to apply. For example, after choosing one of the "01 Vista Buttons" theme's backgrounds, we'll get following results:
- Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
- ".. Is there a way to add images to the image collection of the button software?
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images" Good Web Button Programs
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..How can I set up Vista Buttons dreamweaver extension?"