Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Button Language Select
You can create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons using Vista Buttons. 1-state buttons are simple static image buttons. 2-state buttons respond to mouseOver event creating rollover effect. Mouse click doesn't change the button appearance. 3-state buttons support both mouseOver and mouseClick event. 3-state toggle buttons additionally stick in the pressed state after a click.Forms Submit Buttons
Widest cross-browser compatibility
The html menus generated by Vista Buttons run perfectly on all old and new browsers, including IE5,6,7,8, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome on PC, Mac, and Linux. Vista Buttons menus have a structure based on HTML list of links (LI and UL tags), readable by any search-engine robots and text browsers.How To Create A Gif Button
Fonts, Borders and Background Colors
Use any necessary font of any color, size and font decoration for normal and mouseover state. Create any available type, thickness and color of a menu's frame. Choose any color for backgrounds of submenus and items.Radio HTML Help
Download Button Images Screenshots
Menu, Button, and Icon CollectionVista Buttons provides huge collection of 1400 web buttons, 6600 icons, 300 ready-made samples, so you'll create really nice looking menus and buttons with little or nodesign skills at all! Web 2.0, Mac, iPhone, Aqua buttons, Vista, XP, transparent, round, glossy, metallic, 3d, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
Button and Icon Samples
How to Use Vista Buttons Menu Generator
- Now it is time to save your project file. Note that you are free to save your project at any time. To save project just click "Save" or "Save As" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As" in the Main menu. The "Save as…" dialog will appear, where you should select a place you want project to be saved to, and enter the project name. After clicking "Ok", project will be saved.
- Also, you can save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "File/Save as HTML" in the Main menu. "Save As…" dialog will appear, where you should select a path you want your project HTML to be saved to, and the HTML page name. After clicking Ok, page containing your menu will be saved.
- Also, you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar. "Build the menu into your page" dialog will appear. Click "Browse" button to choose a page you want to insert your menu into. After choosing a page and clicking "Ok", chosen page's HTML code will appear in the Code field of the dialog.
After that you can edit your code. Then set the cursor to the line you want menu code to be added to and click the "Insert" button. The menu code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
- Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Design menus absolutely based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). It is possible to apply the personal CSS styles for every elements of the menu. When the submenu is bigger than the visible page area, the size of submenu will be automatically decreased. To view all the submenu you should use scrollbars.
- "..As soon as I mouseover an item, I get a broken image icon for my buttons Xp Html."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?" Home Gif
- "I can add as many levels as I want in the button generate program , but just one submenu button per level in the ..."
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "